Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Suki na Senpai (Duet Version)

Right now, I am practicing Lin-Lin's role, in this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy8L-Guq8Dg

But due to the angles changing too much, I am using this video to practice with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-rJRkyg0iQ (Cutie LOVE's performance)

(Jun-Jun - Yui
Lin-Lin - Moka)
Merely because its angle remains mostly the same.
But Jun-Jun's part isn't as easily seen, during Lin-Lin's first solo, so I might need to practice with the other video to teach whoever wants to dance with me.

I had to download the video, via YouTube-downloader, so I could rehearse without thinking more than necessary. I also added subtitles to the entire lyrics, so I could begin memorizing along with the dance.

So far::
I have the majority of Lin-Lin's parts memorized, including the lyrics.
I just need to practice some more, so that my lungs improve and my dancing is more "fluent" (better than right now).

This is actually a really easy dance to learn!
Ah, I wanna have a partner, so I could have someone to rehearse with... >,<
But I don't think that anyone near me is interested in this sort of stuff, so I'm relatively screwed.
(Dangit.)

So~
Just gonna learn this dance and just have fun with it.
Eventually, I'll learn other dances~ <3
(I practice others, from time-to-time, but I never actually learn them.)

Maybe I should download flipped/mirrored versions and add subtitles so that I could learn them better?
Maybe~ <3

No comments: