Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mole

I found a mole somewhere near the ende of my butt and beginning of my leg, on the inside...
I never realized it before...
It's kinda scary.

But, as I never realized it before, I'll keep an eye on it.
Well, when I'm in the shower, of course!
(After all, I discovered it while washing myself~)

So, it's kinda hard to believe that I never noticed it before just now...
Perhaps I just never paid any attention.
Oh, well.

If it concerns me too much, I'll probably tell Mommy.
And if it worries her, I'll be paying a visit to a Doctor. <3
Probably the same one I went to for my Cervical (that the right one?) Shot.

Overall:
I hate it when I realize something that might have always been there.
Especially when it's about my body.
Since I get paranoid rather easy.
>,<

No comments: