Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello~

I had another blog on here, but chose to delete it as most of that stuff no longer applies to me. XD
(I had posts from, like, two years ago...
most were and I felt that if people that knew me now were to read them, things would be weird.
I was creepy in the past, as well as much different in personality.

Unless I became Famous, I find no real reason in people loving the Former-me.
People should love the current Michi!

So!
Here's my blog. =3
And I hope to update this whenever I can~
(Just read my Blog's Description, just below its Title!)

Hmm...
I might add some personal thoughts on some of my Hobbies. =3
(I find the word "Hobbies" funny, since it's practically my surname in Real-Life. XD)
That will include:
Morning Musume
C-ute
Berryz!Koubou
S/mileage
Mano Eri
Hello!Pro EGGS
Hetalia (Axis Powers Hetalia; APH)
NEWS (some-what, as I am not really active on following them)
Random things, such as Hontou?Concerto (H?C)

Well, that's pretty much it, for now~
Bye-byes~ <3

No comments: