Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Annoyance

I have a friend who, once her boyfriend is on, IGNORES me.
She talks, then she'll put me on hold.
The only she talked to me, anytime since they got together, is 'cause he hadn't been on due to being sick.

Which is not fair, since it's rude.
She cannot handle multi-tasking, so it means I am left to my lonesomeness.
(I don't have many friends, nor the ability to befriend easily. I'm Socially Awkward.)

I do not like being ignored, especially when the person's supposedly my best friend.
She's having fun, while I'm in the dark.
She finally talks to me, he gets on, she puts the call on hold, and I'm left alone.

Tears formed in my eyes, from the rudeness.
I already know that once we're out of High School (we Graduate this June)...
We won't be friends, anymore.

The same goes for the rest of my High School Friends.
I might be used to them, but I already feel us drifting apart.
Which is sad, since I only have about three friends that I actually consider a "friend".
(It takes a long time, for me to form a "friend", to my standards. I need to be used to them.)

In any case, I pretty much know that I'll be lonely for the majority of my life.
I don't have it in me, to tell people to do things so that I'm not lonely.
I'm Socially Awkward, no matter what.

...
Dangit.
My life's gonna suck.

No comments: