Monday, May 17, 2010

Jun, Lin, Koha, and Miya Group Name

I entered a dorky name!!
With a horridly lame reason. XD
(As well as failed grasp of Japanese~)

Okay, here it is::


Ain't it lovely?

Anyways, I tried to think what would suit them.
The group's members are always smiling, as well as optimistic as heck.
So, naturally, I combined the two characteristics and thought up a name. =3

Now, personally:
I think that Miya's voice will be too high for the group.
As Jun has one of H!P's lowest, Lin and Koha sing medium.
But she can sing, so the only one a tad worrying will be Koha. XD
(But I adore her, so I guess it's alright.)

Everyone, be sure to submit a name::
http://sayunii.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/jun-jun-lin-lin-miyabi-and-koharu-to-perform-in-shanghai/
(Scroll down and you'll get to the directions!)

No comments: