Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Annoyance Response

Now, in case she ever comes across this blog and-or reads this.
I do not care if she put me on hold 'cause I was singing.
I care that she put me on hold just because her boyfriend got on.

I was singing because I wanted to.
Since she was going to hear me, I told her to choose an H!P song (since I know most of the A-tracks and some more).
That's why I didn't care, had she put me on hold 'cause I was singing.

But, before she put me on hold...
She mentioned, to herself (aloud), that he got on.
She put me on hold and I was sad.

She has been talking to him NON-STOP since she got her new laptop.
As well as not long before her olde one was taken away. (She never got it back, since she didn't care about it. It sucked.)
I have not spoken to her, outside of second period, for the longest time.

When she called me (Please note that I've been referring to Skype. Never mentioned it, but whatever.), I was happy since it had been so long.
And I had fun, conversing with her.
And she ruined it, by dissing me.
Harshly.


So, I don't care if it was 'cause I was singing.
We weren't doing anything, but waiting for this one chic to post a new question anyways.
I just care about how and why I was dissed so harshly.

No comments: